Teeez Trend Cosmetics Glam Sense Box Unveiling — Read My Lips Lipstick

17:57



I am so, freaking beyond excited! TopBox started a new product review program called Glam Sense, and I was eligible for one of their first campaigns! The campaign that I was eligible for was Teeez Trend Cosmetics. To be honest, I had never heard of this brand before I joined the Glam Sense program. I did some digging around online and found out that it is an online based makeup company, and the products are often featured by TopBox and in Ipsy subscription boxes. According to Teeez's site, they were launched in 2004 and are a European brand that is high-end and focuses on self-expression and individuality.

I received my package in the mail today, and I am so stoked with the product that I got. The product arrived in a box like the one in the image above, and inside was a lipstick. I don't know about you, but I fracking LOVE lipstick. However, my boyfriend doesn't like it. I try to wear lipstick out of the house when I'm not with him whenever I can because of this.

The lipstick that I got was Teeez's Read My Lips Lipstick in the colour Roulette Red. The Read My Lips Lipstick, according to their website, retails at $22 USD which is pretty decent considering that they are considered a high-end cosmetics company. The lipstick applied surprisingly effortlessly, and had very good pigment. I was actually blown away by how easily the product could be applied for the amount of pigment that it gave. The product boasts a long lasting, 8 hour formula, a unique satin matte finish, and highly pigmented coverage. Also, according to the product page, Read My Lips Lipstick contains added coconut oil extract to nourish and hydrate your lips. Let me tell you, this product was not a let down, and I am really impressed with it.

After receiving my product, I explored the Teeez Trend Cosmetics site to try and find a link for the lipstick to share with you. However, despite my best efforts, I cannot find it. I found only one Read My Lips lipstick listed on their site, and it was not the Roulette Red that I received. Instead, I found the colour Killing Me Softly, which in and of itself is still a really beautiful coral colour. I thought that perhaps it was a new colour, hence why it isn't listed yet. However, I searched the far nether-regions of Google and have found that beauty bloggers have been discussing this product since October. I'm kind of disappointed to find that this product isn't more easily accessible to purchase. And to top off my disappointment, I looked at their shipping page only to find out that the company only ships within the continental United States. Well ain't that just peachy? I personally don't understand why TopBox chose a product for their Canadian campaigners to get excited about when we can't purchase it for ourselves, unless of course we happen to have American postal boxes.*

*Update: Teeez Cosmetics can now be purchased at Hudson's Bay which is great news for any Canadians who are interested!

I'm still really impressed with this lipstick. I'm glad to have been apart of this campaign and to have tried this product. I love this lipstick and if it ever becomes more accessible to us Canadian beauty bloggers, I'll be sure to boost this product to any lipstick lover that I cross paths with. In the mean time, if you're from the States and reading this, you're in luck! This lipstick is amazing and I envy you, your postal service, inexpensive shipping rates, and that you can have everything that I love and I can't. I hate you. JK. But seriously, why do you guys get all the good things in life? I'm seriously jealous.

Overall, I love this lipstick, and I recommend it to anyone who loves long-lasting, beautiful pigment. Thank you again to TopBox, Glam Sense, and Teeez Trend Cosmetics for letting me be a part of this campaign and for letting me try this product. I love it so much and can't wait to possibly be part of your future campaigns. #TeeezinGS

You Might Also Like

0 comments