imPress Manicure Canada Voxbox REVIEW!

19:42

Alright, so if you follow me on my Tumblr account, then you've probably already seen this review. The reason why I'm posting this is because I'm testing the air on my new blog, and generally just filling up space while I do so. Today I’m going to be reviewing my #impressmanicure voxbox that I received complimentary from Influenster and Broadway Nails. All views and opinions expressed are solely my own.
So first off, these are the products that I received! Really happy with the designs that I got. I love being able to rep the funky animal prints.
Application: Really easy to apply. The packaging was easy to use and all of the pieces actually fit my nails (not something I usually get from falsies). It comes with a mini prep sheet which is like a mini wetnap dosed in alcohol to clean your nails with before applying the nails. It also comes with a tiny little nail file so you can shorten your nails before application. I would recommend using this because these falsies are a bit shorter than other ones. It makes wearing them feel much more natural and if your nails are long you can definitely see them popping out from under the falsies. 
Durability: Okay, so I haven’t had good experiences with falsies in the past. If you remember last year’s incident, I ripped off my false nails after wearing them for the first time and my natural nails were down to the nub. They were sore and short for over a month. I went a month nail polish free to let them heal and grow out again. I’ve tried other brands of falsies but they usually end up falling off after a less than a day to two days of wear. These have lasted me all day and have shown no signs of falling off. I’m in shock and I think I’ve found my new go-to brand for falsies.
Price: Plain nails are $8.99 and printed ones are $10.99. I wouldn’t pay that price solely for the fact that I am a frugal person, and also because I can’t wear nail polish or fake nails for more than a day or two at a time because of my work. I don’t want to buy something that’s supposed to last me a week of wear if I can only wear it for a day or two. If I did get them though, I’d get them for special events such as parties, costumes, or celebrations. 
Overall: Actually pretty decent! Gonna dock a star because I’m frugal and not totally into false nails. However, these are the most natural falsies that I have ever worn. I can still type and text without my fingers feeling super awkward like they have in the past with false nails. Other than that, 4/5 stars. 
Hope you all found this useful!

You Might Also Like

0 comments