BzzAgent Review 2: COVERGIRL Super Sizer Mascara

15:49


Last month, I received COVERGIRL's new Super Sizer Mascara to test and review for free (#GotItFree). I've been using it for the past 15 days now, and my thoughts have not changed much since my first review. Perhaps it would be best to say what I have to say in point form:


- The brush has short bristles, which is something I'm not used to. However, the length allows for close access to the roots of your lashes, which is where you begin to get all that great volume from.

- Because the bristles are shorter than long-bristled mascara wands, they do not scratch at your eyelids. Ugh, how do I explain that in a nicer way? Basically with my old mascara, I would apply my eyeliner, then mascara, then have to reapply my eyeliner because the mascara brush scratched away at the liner. Does that make sense? With this mascara, I haven't had that problem at all!

- This mascara also comes in a waterproof formula! As a prone crybaby, this is a score for me!

- This mascara is inexpensive! It averages $6-8 depending on where you buy it from. And this week, I got it on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart for $6, plus I used one of the $2 coupons that I received from BzzAgent, as well as $1 cash back on CheckOut 51... Making it only $3! Talk about a steal!

- The product boasts 400% more corner-to-corner volume. And holy geez, it gives my lashes crazy volume! My barely-there blonde lashes have been hard for me to define with past mascaras. With The Super Sizer Mascara, I can easily give my lashes insane volume and gorgeous definition.

- The method for applying this mascara is super simple: load the wand, start applying from the root of your lashes to the tips, and twirl or rotate the wand as you apply. That's it, and it's so darn easy.

- I can usually achieve the desired amount of volume that I want in one application, saving me some time in my morning makeup routine as compared to my old 2-3 application mascara.

In summary, this mascara is worth your time to keep an eye on (ahahaha... eyes. Cause it's mascara?? Okay, I'll stop. That was a bad joke). But seriously, I've decided that this product is my new go-to mascara. And that's not me giving a shoutout because I got it for free. I'm actually super impressed with this mascara and if you don't believe me, just take a look at my before and after shots below!




You Might Also Like

0 comments