Remington Hair Conditioning Brush - Review

20:47

Hey everyone! I know this product isn't nail related, but whenever you try a new product you have to put your two cents in, right? I won this product from the Remington Ready Facebook page. I enter so many contests that I forgot I even entered this one! This product is supposed to be a more effective way of brushing your wet hair. You basically pour your favourite conditioner inside the brush, then press down on the dispenser while brushing your hair in the shower. Easy as pie way to condition your gorgeous locks, right?



According to the product's page on the Remington website, here's what the product promises:

"The Remington Conditioning Brush solves irritating hair issues! Just pour your conditioner into the reservoir, and work the flexible rubber bristles through your hair to detangle and condition all in one step! It works great in the shower and with all hair types.
  • 4x More Effective Conditioning*
  • Flexible Detangling Bristles
  • Conditioner Reservoir with Removable Cap
  • Dispense Button
  • Use in Shower
  • Works with Any Hair Type"



So as compared to normally conditioning your hair and then brushing after exiting the shower, this brush is supposed to condition and detangle your hair before you dry it.

Here's the down low: if you have short hair, this brush isn't for you. I have mid-length hair that's just past my shoulders and I feel like if I had longer hair it would be a bit more effective. I only just got a hair cut, so my hair is easier to brush than it was before as it is. So if you have long hair that's tricky to brush when wet, then this brush may be a good detangling option. Nonetheless, even with my mid-length hair, I found that this brush did make my hair a little easier to brush when I got out of the shower.

However, I found that you have to really load this brush up with conditioner in order for it to be effective. I had a quarter of a bottle of OGX conditioner left in my shower, and I had to put ALL of what I had left in the brush in order for it to dispense. And even then, only one of the three holes on the brush is dispensing at this point. I feel as though the main downfall of the product is how much conditioner you have to put in the brush in order for it to dispense evenly (i.e. a crazy freaking amount).

Final say on this bad boy:

If you have long and tricky-to-brush hair, then this product may be a great alternative for detangling lovely locks. However, for me this product is more of a nifty gadget than a necessity. I think I'm going to finish the conditioner that I currently have inside and then wait for my hair to get longer before taking another stab at this product.

You Might Also Like

0 comments