BzzAgent Review: COVERGIRL Super Sizer Mascara

04:54




I received COVERGIRL's new Super Sizer Mascara to test and review for free this week. And let me tell you, I'm quite impressed by this product.

I usually like thicker wands, and Rimmel Scandal Eyes Retro Glam is/was my ultimate go-to mascara for volume and definition. However, Covergirl's product is worthy opponent as far as volume goes. Applying this product is simple: you load the base, twirl the wand upward, and receive intense volume. The product boasts 400% more corner-to-corner volume, and my lashes currently look so intense that it looks as if I am wearing false lashes. It could maybe use a wee bit more individual lash definition, but this product is pretty fabulous. This mascara also comes in a waterproof formula! As a prone crybaby, waterproof mascaras are very important to me. I'm 100% sold on this product.

You Might Also Like

0 comments