Color Club - Halo Hues

19:44

Holographic nail polish is hard to come across at your local drugstore, and all the good stuff is pretty much exclusively sold online. And if you live in Canada like me, that means that coming across ballin' nail polish with low shipping costs is another challenge altogether.

I found this website called Nail Polish Canada which seemed almost too good to be true. Free shipping when you spend $19 or more, and it offers many holographic nail polishes! Poor web design aside, this website offers holographic polishes from brands such as A England, Picture Polish, Cirque, ILNP, and Color Club. One collection that I really had my eyes on was the Halo Hues collection by Color Club. I don't have all of them, but what I do have is so freaking gorgeous that I had to share my swatches! I own seven of the polishes in total, and I can't wait to show you how lovely they are.


Color Club - Harp On It

 Color Club - Cherubic

 Color Club - Angel Kiss

 Color Club - Blue Heaven

Color Club - Halo-Graphic

Color Club - Cloud Nine

  Color Club - Beyond

All of these holographic polishes are so extremely gorgeous in direct sunlight, fluorescent light, and under camera flashes. However, they can look a little dull in some natural and soft lighting. For instance, Beyond is one of my favourite Halo Hues shades, but it only looks amazing in the correct lighting. When I'm in some areas with artificial light, it looks like a slate grey with silver (and sometimes faint holo) flecks. Regardless, I simply adore this collection and it's definitely made me want to add more holographic polishes to my forever growing nail polish collection!


You Might Also Like

0 comments