Pennywise Nails

10:21



I've never seen It. To be honest, I've never read the book either. I've never even read anything by Stephen King before (well that's a bit of a lie. I tried really hard to read Under the Dome after watching the show, but I don't think I even got 100 pages in because I got so bored.). I'm not big on horror movies either. 

I'm really not sure what spurred me to create these nails. Maybe it's the fact that there's a new version of the film coming out? Who knows. All I know is that I had a lot of fun creating these nails, and I loved the compliments I got on them at work ("Why would you paint those on your nails?? They're so scary!" -Coworker).

Anyways, maybe after this experience I'll be willing to brave my fear of horror movies and see the new It film.

It hits theatres September 8th, 2017.



You Might Also Like

0 comments