Mitty Nail Art Brush - Peachy 000

13:42

So recently Mitty sent me some nail art products to test and review for them. The first product that I reviewed was one of their Super Chrome nail powders, which looked absolutely stunning. The second product that I decided to review was one of their nail art brushes. This is the first design that I created with the brush that they sent me:




I like to do designs that require a lot of fine lines and detail, so I picked one that had a very short and fine tip. I chose the brush Peachy 000 and I was blown away by how fine this brush is! The brush tip is about 5mm long and about 1.5mm wide. It was absolutely perfect for fine details! And, the brush is made from responsibly sourced cyprus pine. I definitely intend on using this brush for more of my future designs.

You Might Also Like

0 comments