Beauty Big Bang - Follow up Review

18:48

Six months ago, I reviewed a few products from a company called Beauty Big Bang. BBB is like Born Pretty Store; a Chinese based nail art company that offers cheap nail art and beauty products as well as free world wide shipping. When they first offered to send me nail art products, I was concerned because they were a new company in the nail art scene and I hadn't heard of them before. But after I selected the products that I wanted to try out, within a month the products were in my mail box for me to test and review. I had been astounded by how fast the products arrived. A month is pretty fast for China post, which is usually a 2-3 month wait.

After trying out the items and sending BBB my reviews, they told me they were satisfied and offered me a chance to review their products again. Four months go by, and I didn't receive the products to review. I didn't press into the issue because the products were free, but I had my doubts about BBB sending me the second set of products at all. After about 2 months, Born Pretty Store is like an annoying child, nagging you with, "did you get it yet? How about now? What about now? Oh you finally have it? We want all of your reviews done within the week." BBB didn't pester me at all so I kind of forgot about the products.

It wasn't until after 4 months of agreeing to send me the products that BBB decided to reach out to me to ask if I received the package. When I told them that I didn't receive them, they told me to pick out some new items to review. A month and a half goes by and I don't see the package in the mail, so this time I reached out to the company to ask them if I should be concerned. They told me to pick out new items to review again.

So in summary, its been six months of waiting for items that have not arrived, even though they have tried to send me packages twice now. It may not necessarily even be the company's fault though. China post doesn't tend to have reliable tracking numbers, and packages from overseas can get lost. Its definitely happened to me in the past (although rarely) when I've bought from AliExpress and eBay. But the sellers always offer refunds if you don't get your purchase by the estimated arrival date. However, this does make me question if this happens often to their actual customers and how they react and aid their customers in events where they don't receive their purchases. Until I get some items to test and review from Beauty Big Bang in the mail, my opinion of their company has gone from 5/5 stars to 2/5.

*UPDATE*

It's been 11 days since I originally posted this. The second set of items finally made it to me. I reached out to the company to let them know that I received them and I will still review them as soon as I can. I'm glad that I finally have them and that they weren't lost in the mail! The company advises to wait 2-4 weeks for delivery and it took nearly 2.5 months to get to me. I'll be sure to try and get out my reviews of these products as soon as possible for you all!

You Might Also Like

0 comments