Beauty Big Bang - Black Chrome Powder Review

09:07

A couple months ago, Beauty Big Bang reached out to me to test and review some more products for you guys. They gave me a $15 limit to choose whatever I wanted to review, and I picked some nail powders and flakes because those are my favourite nail items to review! Nail powders and flakes are very trendy right now and they create stunning nails with ease.

If you haven't heard of Beauty Big Bang in the past, they are a nail art company that offers free worldwide shipping. If you happen to live in Canada or anywhere outside of the US like myself, the free shipping is a lovely bonus because shipping to my country costs an arm and a leg!

One of the items that I wanted to review was their black chrome nail powder (Item ID: J6201). I've tried out silver chrome nail powder from Born Pretty Store in the past, but I had never played around with a black chrome before. The black chrome powder that Beauty Big Bang sells comes in a 0.5g package and comes with an application brush. It retails for $7.72CAD, but is currently on promotion for $3.86CAD. Less than a gram of powder doesn't seem like a lot, but you only need a little bit of the powder to cover your nails. You will definitely have more than enough powder for multiple uses!

To apply the product, you must first apply a black nail polish as your base, and then cure a gel topcoat overtop. Once cured, you take one of the provided application brushes (which looks like a small eyeshadow sponge) and buff the powder onto your nails with it. Lastly, I finished the application with a cured gel topcoat. The product applies with ease and instantly transforms your nails from a regular black to black chrome.


I will admit, the product does not look 100% like it does in the pictures advertised on Beauty Big Bang's website. BBB shows the product as a very shiny and reflective black. However, the product looks more like a gunmetal grey/black. This is not necessarily a bad thing, but it looks different than how it does in BBB's pictures. The product also appears much more reflective in reality than it lets on in my pictures. In real life, the product was very metallic and reflective, and I could somewhat see my reflection on the surface of my nails. All in all, the black chrome looked stunning and I would definitely wear it again.

If you like the black chrome nail powder and would like to try it out for yourself, you can check out Beauty Big Bang's website and use my code BLONDIE for 10% off of your order! I can't wait to show you guys the other products that I reviewed for Beauty Big Bang in my next few posts as well.


Until next time,

XOXO

BlondiesNails





You Might Also Like

0 comments