Born Pretty - Stamping Polish and Thanksgiving Stamping Plate Review

18:11


I've received more products from Born Pretty to test and review! I chose a Thanksgiving themed stamping plate as well as a stamping polish to test out and review for you guys. I received them a little too late to post on time for Canadian Thanksgiving, but I hope that my design can at least inspire some of you on time for American Thanksgiving!

Sorry for the image quality, but I hope you can tell from looking at the picture below that there are lots of adorable Thanksgiving themed images on this plate (Item ID #44323)!

I also chose to review the stamping polish Orange Autumn from the Withered Rose collection (item ID #42856). It's a dark brown colour, which I thought would be a fitting stamping colour for this plate. It's also a dark enough colour that I can use as a suitable outline because I don't have a black stamping polish.


Overall, I'm really pleased with my subtle Thanksgiving design! I didn't want to go full-turkey mode with these nails because Canadian Thanksgiving had already passed, but I think design was still cute and fall themed. And I'm really impressed with myself because I usually hate stamping! For someone who sucks at stamping, this design turned out pretty great!



You Might Also Like

0 comments