Beauty Big Bang - Stamping Plates + Jelly Stamper Review

10:38

Beauty Big Bang sent me some free stamping plates and a jelly stamper to review. Today I'll be reviewing 2 separate orders that happened to both arrive at the same time (yay Canada Post strike!). One of these is from an order back in August, and another is from October.




The first order is a 5 piece stamping plate set with many floral and nature inspired patterns (Item ID#ZHSP0247). Each plate has 6 beautifully detailed patterns. I've tried 2 of the plates so far, and really enjoy the variety of beautiful floral designs. Above is one of the patterns from plate #J6401TM-1A

The jelly stamper (Item ID#J6460TM-LGN) is clear and double sided, which means that it works well to pick up both larger and smaller images. I chose to review the clear stamper, but Beauty Big Bang also has this stamper in green. What I like about this stamper is that the stamping heads are clear, which allows you to see where you are stamping so that the images are perfectly aligned on your nails. You will need to pop out the jelly stamping head that you're not using to stamp with in order to see through to the other side though. 

The stamper worked really well, but at first it didn't. I had to prepare and prime the stamper in order to pick up the images. Honestly, it got frustrating (especially because I suck at stamping to begin with) because I couldn't figure out why the stamp wasn't picking up any of the images. After doing some research online, I found out that you can prep stubborn stamping heads by lightly buffing them with a nail file. Once I did this, the stampers had no problems with picking up the designs. 


This image below is one of the other designs that I decided to stamp with . This image is from plate #J6401TM-4A. I'm still really unfamiliar with reverse stamping directly from a stamping head, so I stamped the images onto a stamping mat and coloured in the roses. Next, I topped the designs with clear coat, allowed them to dry, then peeled them off and stuck them to my nails.


Lastly, the other plate that I chose to review is plate #BBBXL-008. It has so many fun dog and cat images on it! I still want to try out the kitty designs, but I'm more of a dog person, so I used the dog themed images first.


I loved the images on this plate so much! They're so cute and there's so many different combinations you can make with this plate. I wish that there was a pug design though, because pugs are my favourite dog! 


If you haven't checked out Beauty Big Bang, I would definitely recommend it. They offer an ever-growing collection of nail polishes and nail art supplies and offer free worldwide shipping!

You Might Also Like

0 comments