Beauty Big Bang Water Transfers Review

07:33

Beauty Big Bang has reached out to me to test and review some more of their products. This time they've sent me a set of 5 water transfers to review, which you can find here (Product ID #ZHSP032). Right now they're advertised at $14.32CAD for the set, but the prices are always fluctuating due to their ever changing sales.


If you are unfamiliar with Beauty Big Bang, they are a nail art store that offers a variety of nail supplies for inexpensive prices. They also offer free world wide shipping with no minimum purchase, which is fantastic for people like me who live in Canada! Shipping to my country tends to fall on the expensive side, so this is an added bonus for me. 

Beauty Big Bang is very similar to Born Pretty Store, but because they are a newer company they don't have the same amount of variety of products to choose from. But like Born Pretty, Beauty Big Bang constantly has great sales and promotions on their products.

The water transfers that I was given to review have 5 themes: tropical, ocean, fruit, ice cream, and unicorns. For some reason though, I was sent a dessert themed design instead of the unicorns. I'm a little bummed about that because I really wanted to try the unicorns! Oh well, c'est la vie. I really can't complain because the products were sent to me complimentary to review.

Item ID#J6468TM
Application of the product is fairly easy, but if you don't have nimble fingers you may struggle a little bit. The key to application is to be gentle and patient.

Start off by cutting out the nail decals from the sheet of designs. I like to cut them all out and rearrange them in front of me so that I know which decal I want to go on each nail before I begin. Then place the decals in a shallow dish of water for 10-15 seconds. I usually place the decals in the water 2-3 at a time so that I can have them readily prepared for the next nail.

Item ID #J6465TM
Next, remove the design from the water and gently slide the design from the paper backing. You can do this with your fingers or with a pair of tweezers. Just remember to be slow, patient, and gentle while doing this step. Because the designs are wet they tend to be slightly weighed down with water. They are very thin once peeled from the backing and can easily bend and and get stuck to itself. Once it does this it can be a little difficult to unstick the design, which results in wrinkled decals with images that are folded in on itself. You can see what I mean if you keep scrolling below. My middle finger of the chocolate cake decals has a folded cake and cupcake because I was rushing and not being gentle enough with the decal.

Place the decal on the nail, and gently position it how you want it. Once you are satisfied with the placement, lightly pat the design down and smooth out any creasing that you may have caused. If there is any excess design on your skin you can easily dissolve it with a cleanup brush dipped in acetone. Lastly, apply topcoat to seal in the design.

If you want to check out these water transfers yourself, I have a discount code for you! Use the code BLONDIE for 10% off of your order.

Item ID #J6470TM
Item ID #J6467TM
Item ID #J6469TM


You Might Also Like

0 comments