Born Pretty - Water Transfers Review

12:38

Recently, Born Pretty has sent me more products to test and review for you all! In this order, I received a magnetic polish and magnet stick to review, as well as some water transfers. These water transfers come in sets of 2 randomly selected designs (unfortunately they cannot be purchased separately) and currently retail for $1.30CAD. From my understanding, these randomly selected water transfers are all blue floral designs, and there's 5 different possibilities of sets that you'll receive (water transfers product ID #41383).

The two that I received are the ones in the bottom left corner of the image below, as well as the design pictured on the model's hand. Today I'll just be reviewing the ones that the model is wearing. I unfortunately didn't get the chance to review the other water transfers yet because I received all of the items to review for this order, as well as another order from Born Pretty, days apart from one another. I have review overload on the go right now, so I've been trying to rush through them all!

First of all, I have to say that I love, love LOVE the design that I reviewed! I have Dutch blood in me, so of course I grew accustomed to my mother and grandmother having white and blue patterned Dutch decorations around my house. This design looks super Dutch with the white and blue floral pattern, and I felt like I was representing my heritage when I was wearing it.


Application is very easy. You start by cutting the shapes out of the paper, then soak them one at a time in a shallow dish of water for 10-20 seconds. Next, place the design on your nail. When you are satisfied with the placement, press the design down to secure it and then dissolve the excess edges with some acetone or buff it away with a nail file. Lastly, secure with top coat!

Honestly, I love water transfers because of how easy they are to apply. I save them for days where I'm too lazy to do crazy designs, pressed for time, or have creative blocks. 

If you're interested in trying some of Born Pretty Store's water transfers for yourself, be sure to check out their website!

You Might Also Like

0 comments